Bed & Breakfast
Double from: £70.00
Single from: £45.00
Branlea is a comfortable and quiet bed & breakfast in the centre of Ludlow. An ideal location for exploring the Medieval town centre and surrounding walks, Branlea is situated on a side street two minutes walk from Ludlow Castle. Many pubs, cafes and restaurants are within easy walking distance. A warm friendly welcome awaits you.
• Free WIFI.
• Shropshire Tourism 4 Star Bed & Breakfast
• Limited off road parking.
• Guests only private patio, ideal for a drink on a summer evening.
• Traditional English breakfast plus a range of alternatives are available. All made with locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.
• Breakfast is served in the dining room in the owners house, 10 metres away.
• All are rooms are double ensuite (shower or bath) and offer Freeview Digital TV, tea and coffee making facilities.
• Rooms serviced daily.
• All rooms are non-smoking.
• With regret no pets.
Disclaimer: Information on this web site was supplied by the advertisers and is believed to be correct. The Ludlow Website accepts no responsibility for any errors. Users should check with the individual establishments for current prices and facilities offered. Inclusion on this website does not constitute a recommendation. E&OE.